Sunday, December 18, 2005

Forget the hiatus.

Hahah, life's just to fantastic for a hiatus.
I mean, without downs in life, the ups wouldn't be as spectacular right?

Yeah but I got to borrow back the Korg EMX,
DRUM/BASSLINE/SYNTH SEQUENCER YEAH!






Cool huh?

Haven't done my Xmas shopping,
ARGH.

Anyway today was the XsT outing, haha the 3rd one i've been to, and we WATCHED KING KONG!!!

Nice show, of course, peter jackson stuff.
Would give 8/10 if some parts wouldn't be so draggy..
EG: when the lady and KINGKONG were staring at each other for like, 50 million hours or sth. I suppose it's to create dramatic tension but wth. I especially liked the part when they introduced creature concepts, the slugs and huge cockroaches etc :)

And of course we had approx 4 hours of TFC as usual :D

We should go give lapdances to bangla workers and old men to fund the XsT site/server ahahah...


Well, the whole family's not in Singapore.
It's just me, Maria and Saffy.
And the EMX.

I need to change my layout badly.
It's rather uncomfortable looking at myself all the time.

COSPLAY TIME!!!

Ever seen a cosplayer who looks so real she looks fake? Freaky..
This one's good
Outfit's good
MEOW!! Drools..
Pretty Rikku
big boobed Tsunade

Ohhhh I love good cosplays.
Ang moh cosplayers should just go squish their own balls.

miiSshhzX ` moii` dArliinZxx *Boii bOii* `wo0ooRrzzX``

*shudders*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home