Tuesday, October 24, 2006

HACK COUGH CHOKE

"Sasha wants us to apolologize on his behalf that because of severe food poisoning that he caught from China before he came to Singapore that he could only play till 4 am. He was physically too weak to carry on. Anyway, he let his own warm up DJ, Kevin, whom he brought with him on this tour to take the night until 6am. This is something totally unforeseen and those of you who have been to Sasha's gigs before knows that Sasha is a marathon DJ and never had ended his set so early." - Zouk (taken from frontallabs.com)

Great set, but not extraordinary. The vibe Sasha got was similar to Kevin's, his warm up DJ. Pumping indeed, I missed more of his progressive stuff though. What he played was a tad too electro-ish (damn those fucking trends). Don't get me wrong, that's kool, but now it's Sasha the producer, not Sasha the DJ, which still is my love since Sec 4.

Xpander EP, his excellent collabs with Digweed.

tze! says:
mike koglin - the silence, tekara remix
tze! says:
liquid cool is by apollo 440, and its a remix called deep forest ice cold @ the equator remix

(oh nasty nasty) :(

Other than that, it wasn't really a waste of mon-ay lahhh! Way to go, Sasha!


6 Comments:

Blogger natasha said...

dekOyan! lol. im having a bad cough.. been drinking loadsa pepsi these days.. mmmmmmmmm sizzle my shizzle

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My virgin experience in REAL clubbing, white X'mas with Sasha@Zouk, 2002.
Power, power set, that welshman!
His autograph is on the very Anchor beer coaster I'm using for my ice-cold water bottle on my desk, guess I'm not DJ-crazed these days :)
Everyone's coughing these days... I'm down with some sort of inflammation myself, thick yellow phlergm... take care girl :)

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi.

its actually:
Mike Koglin - The Silence, Tekara Remix. "The Silence" borrows heavily from the Depeche Mode track "Enjoy the Silence"

Apollo 440 - Liquid Cool, youre probably talking about the "Deep Forest Ice Cold @ The Equator Mix"

Age of Love - Age of Love




id log in but someone changed my password

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit!
he played age of love??

gargh. damn forbidden city.

12:36 AM  
Blogger GY said...

haha, no he didn't play age of love :(

dunno leh, can't find the similarity btwn depeche mode's track and "the silence", didn't quite like it in the first place but that's just me.

Yeah, take care sick people! being unwell is not cool, make sure it's not green phlegm anyhow!!!!

BLAME THE HAZE.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haze gone, hail the rain.

i like rain. it gets me all wet.

=D

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home