Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sure ballz.

I'm trying to re-balance my life -

Well, I wrote to my facilitator about the yin and the yang and how my life is like highly unbalanced because I don't know how to enjoy life and therefore that makes me a cynical old prude and I don't wanna be a cynical old prude even though I thoroughly enjoy my work most of the time.

She told me to pace myself well.

Yeah so I missed her class on that day to sleep and rev up for the next party. YEEEAAAAH pacing myself right, indeed. Wrong move lah, but oh well.


Yesterday was Chus and Ceballos, so much for the Iberican sound. Well, not that I expect them to have EVERY song Ibericanish, but still, the set could've been much better. Watch the dancefloor!!

And thanks Roy, for the pre-party jamming session :) omg I owe you mon-ay. REMIND ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home