Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's one of those moments.

Hm, my DnB set was so-so lah. I can't stop looking down on myself anyway (literally too, need wax). A couple of idiots kept coming up to me 342 million times asking for fucking birthday song request for their friend, almost zhao beat cuz I had to waste time thinking of how to reply them.

In the end I just told them I'll play a happy song without the birthday (big fuck right), Rip Slyme - Joint. Sounds like a bunch of idiots singing about being high on joint, happy song yeeaaaaaah.

Fuck, it's getting damn tiring TRYING to relax and take it easy.
I'm going mad by just sitting around doing nothing.

Off-focus, need some good soup, like Griswold Goodsoup.





Or we could be tree-hugging, fruity cannibals.
We could be happy little people.



Even sleep is a waste of time.

6 Comments:

Blogger leeyaawn said...

OMG i love that game! havent played it in like forever! which reminds me, i still have it. maybe i'll start it again. haha! goodsoup family inn!

12:06 PM  
Blogger GY said...

eh awesome! monkey island 4 was a great letdown though, despite the 3D graphics and all.

MI3 was the best! hehehh Minnie Strone Goodsoup... WonTon Goodsoup hahahah.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Hafiz said...

ey. your in NECDC music mix student or open?

heh anyway good luck..

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am rubber, you are glue

8:51 PM  
Blogger GY said...

I'm shaaaaking, I'm shaking.

I'm in student cat :) You are?

9:33 AM  
Blogger Hafiz said...

hmm im in student cat also :/

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home