Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloweeeeen. Zouk.

Packed, Aldrinnnn's set was so damn similar to his last set, Love in New Wave aired twice, people dressing up as venus flytraps, Ronald McDonald, panda, legoman, shower curtain, the Zhong tile from mahjong, etc etc you get the idea. Wah tired, even though I've slept for a smexy 8 hours (which I haven't been doing for the past 3 weeks).

Pics from Roy's - the "911 survivor". SO POOR THING!!! HAHAHAH.
Don't ask me what I am. I also dunno HAHAH, Raffles Institution cross dresser who just killed her best friend or something.



omg Roy's so sexy.


Hahahah, I finally see teh devilish Sue-Lynn (cute right? with her friend Joanne :D ).

Enjoyable, no?
Check back next Halloween for more radical themes!

---

LOL this is damn sad. Getting a table tmr, I hope :) Feng lent me his Gemini mixer for a while before I get my own, it's... quite fucked up.
(yeah I know my room is liek WOAH super neat)


Here's a labia bun I found in Food Haven.
Fun buns!

4 Comments:

Blogger nora said...

Looks like you had fun at the party.
And was the bun any tasty? ;DDD

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bit fishy.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the rumours were true... your room is damned worse than mine..
hahahhaa...

-survivor.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well well... are you a hot cross dressing murderer =)

RP: Home of the pussy bun!

-XnS dVd

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home