Saturday, November 04, 2006

Oh no.

Because of music, I missed an Understanding Test. Okay I seriously remembered there was Expression of Form UT, but I was doing up my NECDC mix, and got carried away with my breaks set hitting the 15 mins mark. YES! I WAS LOOKING AT MY PHONE ALL THE TIME AND DIDN'T EVEN REALISE IT WAS 4pm+ already.

Shit happens.

WE LOVE HOUSE with djB:

The violin solo was splendid, but not WITH the set. It was only good with the weird non- 4/4 kick song. It's like fucking 2-3am in the morning then come and play looong, sad notes. machiam funeral. HAha I honestly don't mind the sad mood, but don't drag a happy song down with long draggy notes like "Love in New Wave" (Yes, AGAIN for the 3 millionth time, still love it).
Don't get me wrong, the violinist has talent, no doubt. But for the wrong songs :) Oh yes, last song was Evermore vs Dirty South - It's Too Late.

Fucking CB. Heh, other than that, nice set, although choppy at times (thanks to too many massive silent breakdowns).. not forgetting lovely song, Bob Sinclair - World, Hold On :)

Oh yes, EMP will be spinning at Momo (wtf) on the 18th November for ClubYouthFest, 8pm-11pm. lol.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha.

z.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home